Sunday 15 November 2015

From the President - 15th November

Following the incidents in Paris I feel it is inappropriate for me to be my usual flippant self. I am sure all of our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and loved ones of those who have lost their lives or been injured in Friday’s attacks.

Since my last update, I have attended two events as IRRV President and I would simply like to thank the Rating Surveyors Association together with their President Robert Brown for their hospitality on 5 November 2015.    David Magor and I were invited as guests to the RSA Annual Dinner held at the Royal Horseguards Hotel in London; a beautiful setting and a wonderful event.

On Friday I attended the annual luncheon of the the Association of Chief Estates Surveyors and Property Managers in the Public Sector (ACES) held at the City Chambers in Edinburgh.   I would like to thank ACES for their kind invitation and wish their new President Jeremy Pilgrim a successful year in office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment